Tuesday, February 28, 2006

There are no words for this....

Last night, I baked two groom's cakes. I was inordinately pleased with myself. I figured I was done, with the one in the freezer and one his grandmother was baking. Then I went to take them out of the pans. Both broke up completely. I just put them down and went to bed. There, I tried hard not to cry from frustration and wake Tom. Today, I spilled my espresso all over myself this morning, and liberally splashed the carpet too. And I can't even go back to bed. Two months ago, even before the wedding date was set, I agreed to sub for the PE teacher. Being a woman of my word, I will do that today. (she had already made reservations...I hated to ruin her trip)

So, today will be spent re-baking the cakes. One good thing is I am HEARTILY SICK of chocolate cake!

No comments: