Saturday, February 18, 2006

Saturday....

Laura and I were going to head over to Costco to order flowers. About the time we were going to leave, Mike, Justin's dad, showed up at our door. Their house is on the market, and he had to vacate the premises for a realtor to show the house. He had called and left Laura a message on her cellphone, but she had not seen it. He brought the recipe for the cake Justin wants for the groom's cake. He invited Laura to join him and Justin for lunch, and she turned and invited me. Mike was fine with that, so we went and got Justin from work and ended up at Jason's Deli. I love that place! After lunch, Laura and I went to Harry's then Costco. We got plates for the wedding and forks and spoons. I started getting some ingredients I need. We will make cream cheese mints this week and cheese straws. I got an email this afternoon from one of my sisters, letting me know she will be coming in for the wedding. I am looking forward to seeing everyone! I just wish there was not so much work involved!

No comments: