Thursday, February 16, 2006
I found an outfit!
I went shopping with my dear friend Karen today. We went to Dillards. Since when has it gotten SO expensive? Most of the dresses there were WELL over $100! I found a nice red suit type outfit for 50% off, and bought it. Karen was a bit surprised that I made such a hasty decision, but it looked ok, so why not? I am NOT into clothes. We walked down into the mall and I found a pair of black loafers at the Clark store on sale. I guess I did fairly well. :) I saved $60 on my dress, and $20 on a pair of shoes. The shoes are nice and roomy in the toes, and should work well for school. I can toss the cheap ones that have been torturing my toes all year at school!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment