Saturday, March 17, 2007

Back in business.


The package with the parts for my wheel arrived this afternoon. It took Tom about ten minutes to get it all set back up. I worked for a while tonight, and it is smooth and quiet again, and I can actually work at slower speeds, and put my hands on the wheel without it stopping! I threw a couple bowls, and a tall beverage cylinder according to our friend Dan S.'s specifications. He teased me about glazing it clear...so it would look like glass. Um, yeah.

So I am back in business. It feels good to have it back and spinning...

The best thing about today though was having James come home. He has been gone a month, and it sure was great to see him! He is hoping to have a few days off before they send him out again. He was happy to get out of Boston ahead of the big snow storm that hit there late this afternoon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!

Glad to hear you're back in biz!