Thursday, November 23, 2006

Thanksgiving

What am I thankful for? Hmmm... I am thankful for a great spouse. Seriously. I know lots of dysfunctional families, and marriages. If we are dysfunctional, at least it is not the detrimental kind of dysfunction.

I am thankful for clay and a place to play with it.
I am thankful for my beautiful grandson and his cute smile.
I am thankful the dishes are almost done.
I am thankful I did not over eat to the point of feeling gross. In fact, I hardly overate at all. My blood sugar levels were really good.
I am thankful I don't have to cook like that again for at least a month.
I am thankful for disposable plates and utensils, cause I am going to use them for the next holiday and avoid all the work of doing dishes.
I am thankful the weather was beautiful today as we walked.
I am thankful for my church.
I am thankful for my friends.
I am thankful I don't have to go shopping tomorrow.

I am thankful I never have to cook turkey again. Gosh, I HATE that stuff.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

:~)