I got in trouble. My awesome husband read my blog from yesterday. He felt I did not explain his awesomeness in any detail. So, here are the top ten reasons why my husband is awesome:
10. He had a 4.0 in high school. I had a 2.75, so even though my IQ is higher than his, he is obviously smarter than I am.
9. He can run 4 or more miles, and I can't run even one.
8. He can run those miles barefooted.
7. He knows how to replace polybutylene pipe with copper pipe, even inside walls.
6. He knows how a computer works- inside and out, and can program it to do things he wants.
5. He has a green thumb, and I have about 5,000 peppers he picked before the frost last night to prove it.
4. He can climb trees with ropes and a climbing saddle.
3. He sings Old MacDonald better than anyone cause he can do the BEST animal noises...guess growing up on a farm was an advantage with that.....
2. He is gracious, and good natured not to mention good looking and hunky.
and the number 1 reason my husband is awesome:
He loves me and I really don't deserve it.
Saturday, November 04, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You guys so rock... :)
Indeed! Y'all rock!!! :)
Indeed! Y'all rock!!! :)
Post a Comment