Monday, May 22, 2006

Schools out for summer! Yeah!

Wasn't there a song that had that line in it? I hope so, cause I am singing it. :)

The festival is over, and I handed in my grades this morning, so school is over until the end of August. I am a free woman! Well, kind of.

This weekend, Ruth is having a baby shower for Laura here. The house looks like a bomb went off in it. I have at least two weeks worth of cleaning to cram into one week. I think I might ought to sign up for Flylady again. I need to get more organized. I need to get the house cleaned before there is a new baby living here.

What I want to do, and what I need to do are not the same. I want to play with my oil pastels and waste time. Today, I did a sketch of three lemons. I kind of like how it turned out. I may do three pears tomorrow, or three gourds. Maybe I will scan them and post them here. Maybe...if they are not too bad!

1 comment:

Kathryn said...

Mmmm. Alice Cooper. Nice song choice!