But I am not. Instead, I have been wasting time online, surfing for non essentials. What is wrong with me? My glucose levels were not good this morning, or last night. It is probably what I was eating, or the amount. It seems my mood is in direct correlation to my glucose levels. When the bg goes up, my mood goes down. So, today, with higher than normal of late bg levels, my mood has fallen. I am zoning out, with the ostrich syndrome. You know..where you hide your head in the sand, and hope no one sees you, or bothers you. I should be working on things for dinner tomorrow. I am still in my nightgown and its after 3pm, for heaven's sake! I need to get out and walk while it is not raining.
Anyone able to identify this picture?

Maybe I ought to give a prize.... and Tom McCorkle, you are NOT eligible!
1 comment:
Ah, you are very observant. You are correct. It is the inside of a Big Leaf Magnolia. Looks like a pineapple doesn't it? So, you win! How does a beer sound? Only catch is you have to pick it up here... ;) It might even come with dinner...for two.
Post a Comment