I fired yesterday. I peeked in this morning and it looked ok from the second I got to peek. I will open it more in another hour or so. Then I have a second load ready to be stacked and fired. I have been listing stuff on my Etsy site. I would be a lot happier if stuff was selling as fast as I am listing it, but I am trying to be patient! I am just not so good at it.
Not much else is going on here. Next weekend, I am going to Asheville with some online friends. I have met two of the six before, so it ought to be an interesting weekend. I have reserved a mini van, and will pick them up at the airport and we will drive to Asheville. Half the trip I am very used to..it is the same road I drive each week to Clarkesville. I am looking forward to checking out Asheville. The town has become very artsy in the past few years, and supposedly has tons of galleries. I intend to scope them out. I am tempted to carry a few good pieces with me in case I get a chance to talk to any gallery owners.
No comments:
Post a Comment