I am going to Asheville for the weekend with some online friends. We are all moderators on a diet forum online, and the board owners have rented a nice house outside of Asheville for us to stay at. I have to pick up a couple of the ladies from the airport Friday morning and drive them up there. I think it will be a fun weekend. I am looking forward to it.
This week, I am tying up some loose ends with a few loads of pottery, and listing things on my Etsy shop. I am feeling a bit encouraged, and hopeful. I still need to sell more. I am trying to stay out of Davens, my ceramic supply store. I never seem able to walk out of there for less than $75! Clay is not cheap!
Kaeleb is growing like a weed! He is almost walking. He can go a fairly long way without falling now, but still chooses to crawl if he is in a hurry. He is a very sweet natured baby. Such a joy to have around!
James is back up in New York. I hope he will be able to come home for the weekend, though I won't be here.
I can't think of anything else going on.
Wednesday, September 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Have I told you that Heather and I want to move to asheville sometime?
Glad you feel encouraged and hopeful. I hope you have a really fun weekend! :)
Post a Comment