Thursday, May 03, 2007

Water water, everywhere!


Ok, that is an exaggeration. We don't have any leaking pipes, thank God. Tom did a great job of replacing them. (and is just about done, I might add! :) )

I joined a gym and have started going to water aerobics three times a week there. It has been a great learning experience for me. I did a lot of water jogging last year to keep my blood sugar under control and I am looking forward to doing it again this summer once we get the pool opened. Last year, when walking, one of my favorite pieces of equipment was the MP3 player James gave me for Mother's Day. I wanted one I could use in the water, but I could not find anything reasonably priced that was waterproof last year. I just found a new one, called an H2Oman that has a waterproof tube you put it in. It was not too expensive, in fact rather cheap on Newegg, so I bought myself one! I can't wait till it gets here! I hope it keeps me splashing about longer this year! Music does great things for your exercise routine!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hooray for waterproof music!!! :)