Tuesday, January 02, 2007

How sweet it is....

Bonnie called me this morning to tell me about her school plans. Or lack there of... She was able to get the pottery class she wanted, but every other class was full. She did not want to have to pay twice as much for one class, so she decided not to go this semester. I did NOT pray that would happen. I seriously did pray that whatever was best for Bonnie would happen...and not what was best, or even most desirable for me. I am of course ecstatic. I actually got up out of my sick bed, and danced. Ok, I didn't. I felt like it, but could not even muster a slow dance this morning...just too sick.

So, we are getting serious now. We have plans, and a schedule actually written out. That I did get out of bed for!

I am hoping and praying I am fully recovered by Thursday morning, cause I am heading up to Clarkesville to work! Woo hoo!

Life is short, Art is long! Gotta get moving!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

*HUGS*

Praying you feel much better soon!

I am fighting a cold, and I've had a sore throat since Monday night. Hopefully, I can knock it out soon.