Thursday, December 28, 2006

I need a telegram from God...

Or a bolt of lightning writing across the sky, or something.

Life is going to change, and my weekly jaunts up to North Georgia to the studio are probably going to end. Bonnie is starting back to school in a week. With classes, family obligations and freelance graphics work, she will be too busy to spend a day playing in clay for a while. Hopefully, it will be temporary, but things change, and plans sometimes are refined and adjusted.

Where does this leave me? I wish I knew. I need to consult with an electrician about hooking up my kiln. If that major hurdle can be cleared, it might be possible for me to just work here. It is going to take a bit of work. I am trying to be upbeat about it, but frankly, I am a good bit down about the whole situation.

A telegram from God telling me my next step would be SO appreciated right now....

No comments: