The week got busier. And busier. Bonnie was busy too, so I did not go to North Georgia to work on Thursday. I felt so forlorn all day. I kept remembering it was Thursday, and feeling sad that I was not working. I did get some important stuff done. I went to the lab and had blood work done. I got some shopping done, and I got James to Marta to go to the airport. We were late, but he made it in time and got his flight to Philly. He doesn't come back until the 24th! I am happy he has the work, and he is loving it, but dang, it is SO quiet around here with him gone! I keep thinking of chores to ask him to do, then remembering he isn't here!
We went to the church leadership Christmas party last night. The food was fabulous. It was from a Persian restaurant. Everyone danced, yours truly included. I got up after being urged by two of the younger women, and danced to what they said was MY song...Aretha Franklin's RESPECT. Hmmm, not sure what THAT means!
I got a couple of presents wrapped, and wonder of wonders, the tree is up, and has some lights on it! Who knows if there will ever be more decorations on it or not. No one seems to be interested in helping decorate. As usual.
So, one more week. Maybe I will find some holiday spirit before then.
Saturday, December 16, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment