I went to Hobby Lobby over by Gwinnett Place today. I was driving by and thought I would stop, get some yarn for a baby blanket and check their clearance area for my Colourfix paper. Just GUESS what they had? About 50 sheets of Colourfix... The manager agreed to sell them to me for the same clearance price they had on them at the other Hobby Lobby...so I picked out 20 sheets of $7.99 a sheet paper and got them all for $45. Now, honestly, I did NOT have the money for that. I put it on my charge card, and I am going to have to serve the family pork and beans to pay it off.
When Tom finds out, he is going to KILL me. So, hopefully, you will not miss me too much.
Monday, October 02, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment