Monday, March 06, 2006

The wedding is over, and I survived!


It was stressful, there was tons to do, and little time to get it done, but it happened. The wedding is over, the bride and groom are off on a wedding trip, the relatives have all flown out and the house is quiet. I am dog tired and took a two hour nap. I had to turn in grades today. Thankfully, I am not a math teacher. I have to grade mostly on effort and conduct, so it went fairly quickly. I did have trouble with staying awake while doing it....

So, here is a picture from the wedding. I can't tell from the thumbnails if it is one of the 'good' ones, but you can see the bride and groom so, it ought to be at least decent. :)

I will post more later...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! :)