Saturday, November 10, 2007
A moderate success....
The craft fair is over. Yay! I will call it a moderate success. It was way more work than I got moola for. I don't know how soon I will be willing to do it again, but I did have fun. I met another Etsy potter, which was fun. I have a better idea of what will sell, which is good. I think the learning experience was worth it. I did not sell any of my 'high end' pieces, which was unfortunate, but I have not lost heart. There is always Etsy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Keep on working on it. Now that you have yellow you will become a millionaire potter like me
(HA! :^)
I'm glad you had fun! :)
Only a moderate success??? I thought it was awesome to see all your wares beautifully arranged. It was very cool. And, to top it off, you were throwing while we watched!
I look forward to the next one!
Cheers,
Jon
Oh, Jon! What a wonderful attitude you have! And here I was thinking more in terms of moola....
Post a Comment